fredag 2 september 2011

Day 12 & 13 Weed grass juice?

In Copenhagen! I'm here for a the second time in a short period of time. This time because of school that I'm interested and it has an open house this weekend, it is called Body Self Development School and it may be where I will spend a lot of my time during the next 3 years. Would really like moving to this wonderful city it is pretty big but it doesn't feel so big in a very good and charming way. Except for visiting the school I'm hanging out with some of my new found danish friends from the Raw Festival. And I think that tomorrow there are even a few more swedes from the festival joining us. We are planning to go to Christiania, where I have never been and someone was joking about that we should drink weed grass juice instead of the horrific tasting wheatgrass juice;-)

The further I go into this process with raw food I realize how important it is to find the balance. Not only with the diet but with everything in life. It really doesn't make a big difference if I change my diet as long as I'm not balanced within the other areas of my life. Just today I have been reminded of how extremely important sleep is for me. It really feels like my body just shuts of certain things when I don't get enough sleep. My digestive system is the first thing that gets fucked up and then I don't really think I matters that much how extremely healthy I eat because my body probably can't assimilate it anyway.

Yesterday was a really RAW day for me almost a 100% and I felt great, today was not so RAW I even had cappuccino and cornetto with nutella, but honestly it was not that good so lesson learned...

Tomorrow I hope to try out one of the 4 RAW restaurants here in Copenhagen.
Making ice cubes of the wheatgrass, for
my morning shots.   

Juicing all the fresh wheatgrass I had left before
heading for Copenhagen.







  




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar