fredag 9 september 2011

Day 20 - Breakfast smoothie

Good morning!
Since I started writing this blog I have mainly been posting late in the evening or at night but today I'm off work and I'm going to meet up with friends for after work, visit a gallery opening and last but not least a birthday party. Don't think there will be any raw food or drinks to tell you about in those events nor will there be much time for blogging but lots of fun, friends and love.

So I just want to wish you all a wonderful weekend, share my breakfast and post something beautiful that I found on web today that inspired me.



My breakfast




Found this on the the love raw blog, the girl who runs it is a
swedish Raw chef called Karolina Eleonóra.
Her inner "check list" inspired me. What does yours look like?
Check out Karolinas blog here. 


Love to you all
Maria

1 kommentar: