måndag 5 september 2011

Day 16 - Tomorrow it happens

Left Copenhagen around lunchtime today. Full of new impressions and decisions to make about the future I returned to Gothenburg and dived straight into the Hot Yoga Studio. I really LOVE hot yoga. I don't know if it has all the benefits as detoxifying your body from this and that but..... I know that it makes me feel grate and it is so much more playful then most other forms of yoga that I have tried (aerial yoga is also very fun, hanging upside down most of the class;-).  

After yoga my mom came to pick me up and we went to my sisters place to have dinner. As I was standing in the kitchen cutting the fresh sourdough bread that I had bought my sister walked in and starred at me with BIG eyes - Are we going to have bread??? hahahah. So funny, me and my sister live together and we almost only eat raw and we have not even had bread in the house for the last 3 weeks. I bought the bread with the excuse that my mom was coming and we can't force her to eat rawfood but it was actually my cravings for bread that was speaking. And both of us (ma and my sister) ate up the bread so fast that we had to cut up some more for mum...LOL. I think bread is one of the things that I miss the most when eating raw. I'm not really sure why but it might be the texture because you can't really create that with raw food. Or it is just that it is really freakin addictive;-)

Tomorrow early morning I'm heading for the hospital to have my surgery. I'm a little nervous because I have never had a surgery before and the thought of them cutting in something inside of me makes me feel very uncomfortable. But I'll be praying that everything goes well and who knows maybe I have healed and there is nothing there to take away.....;-) Tomorrow at 8.20 I'll be in the hospital getting ready to find out. Please send me all the positive energy that you can.

Me and a hot dane in Copenhagen!


Lots of love
Maria  



1 kommentar:

  1. This is a nice web site. Good fresh interface and nice informative articles. I will be coming back soon, thanks for the great article.
    Skin Cancer
    dse
    Get exclusive WordPress themes full free premium themes in this site.
    free wordpress themes

    SvaraRadera