lördag 3 september 2011

Day 14 - Copenhagen

2 weeks has past since I left Copenhagen the last time and made the decision to be a 100% raw and eat no sugars what so ever, not even fruit. Since then I have also learned that I can't really stick to a diet like that in a healthy way, at least not yet. I got to obsessed with food almost feeling like I had an eating disorder again and I had a hard time getting all the calories I needed. Also I felt that it all got to serious and I did not feel any joy sticking to that diet.

Now I'm eating a lot of raw, some fruits and steamed stuff and I feel good and have LOTS more energy. My stomach is not happy all the time but that could also be because of detoxification, stress or just that I have not found the proper balance in my diet yet I guess. 

I had a great day here in Copenhagen. Started the day off with a Sun Warrior protein smoothie. I have never tried the Sun Warrior protein before but wow it was so good. I tried the chocolate one and it felt like having chocolate pudding for breakfast. Except for the protein I added one banana, raw chocolate nibs, maca, half a avocado and water. That made me very satisfied and totally ready for the gym. We went to my friend Sörens crossfit gym where he kicked my ass big time....I'm know I will feel VERY soar tomorrow;-)


Squats







After the gym we went to the Raw Tribe which is one of the 4 raw restaurants in Copenhagen. It is a cosy little place with a small but appetizing menu and a nice list of juices and smoothies. I had a rice roll, a small piece of lasagna and 3 different salads. That was a compromised Big veggie lunch (the lasagna was not included) that costs 85 dek. I think that is a good prize considering what you get for your money. The taste was good but not spectacular. It could have been spiced up a little bit, at least for my taste. What was heavenly though was the little "nipple" dessert that I had after lunch....OMG! Over all I think the tribe is a really cool place, the staff is very friendly and the comfy sofa is perfect for chilling out watching the staff making more yummie stuff in the kitchen. 


The Raw Tribe

Rice roll and Lasagna

"Nipple" dessert 

Tomorrow I'm going to the Body Self Development School and during the lunch break I'm hoping to have time to go and try  another of the raw restaurants, 42 RAW that is supposed to be found just around the corner from the school:-) 

Good night!!!



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar