onsdag 31 augusti 2011

Day 11- Overdose

I think that I might have overdone my wheatgrass shots. Every morning I take one shot = 30 ml on a empty stomach. I have felt very noxious every morning after taking the shot. Sometimes I have felt noxious and a bit dizzy for hours, basically until having lunch. But today was worse then ever, because without having taken the wheatgrass out from the fridge I started feeling noxious just by looking at the juicer. Well, I guess I could think that it is just the taste that makes me feel sick but I'm pretty sure that it is connected to what it does to my body. I'm also very convinced that wheatgrass is very good for my body but maybe I have done to MUCH to FAST. So today I asked my sister to help me out juicing my wheatgrass cause I actually could not stand doing it and the I only had half the amount from before. And it helped. I felt less noxious and only a little dizzy.




For breakfast I had a really good green smoothie with sunflowers sprouts, spinach, banana and water. I have completely closed the door on saying no to fruits for now. I'm just not motivated enough and don't see or feel how it would benefit me not eating fruits because what happened when I did that was that I started obsessing to much about it. From experience I think it is a lot more dangerous to set up a lot of rules about what not to eat because that will be just what you want to eat. And if you break the rules you have set up you will feel bad. For me at least it is better to focus on what I want to eat and I do want to eat what is healthy and nurturing for my body but sometimes I just want to have something cause I LOOOVE the way it tastes even if I know it might not be the best thing for my body. And in that moment when I choose to do so I want to enjoy it a 100% and not feel guilty about it.

Did eat raw for most of the day but had some pasta at work since I once again overestimated how fulfilling the lunch salad would be....you live, you learn;-)


Namaste
Maria



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar