onsdag 24 augusti 2011

Day 4, Why am I doing this?

Today I have really been asking myself several times why I'm doing this RAW-vegan non diary diet and if it even is healthy. The reason for asking me these questions is that I have been constantly hungry the whole day. And when I started to calculate I realized that I get very few calories per day and that does not really work for someone like me who is biking, swinging kettlebells and is up on her feet running around when working. I think that I really can't do a 100% RAW diet while no eating any sugars because if I want to do that I will have to turn the apartment into a sprouting facility so that I have tons of sprouts to eat and juice. But I have no desire to do that so somehow I will have to figure out another way to balance my diet in order to feel satisfied and not be running around dreaming about food, I just don't have time nor the desire for being this obsessed with food. Food is very important for my health but there are other things that are just as important or more. 

Todays menu has not been vegan nor a 100% raw and still I have been really hungry:

Breakfast: Wheatgrass shot, almonds and some buckwheat with berries.
Lunch: Two fried eggs, steamed broccoli with some butter, spinach and tomatoes.
Lunch nr 2 after the gym: Big sallad with greens, tomatoes, sundried tomatoes, and 3 slices of bresaola.
Snack: Some walnuts, olives and a carrot.
Dinner: Salad, one avocado, tomato sauce, mung beans, sunflower sprouts and some nuts.


I had also promised my sister to make her a RAW dessert this week so I made her a berry sorbet. 
1/2 banana 
1/4 apple
Frozen mixed organic berries
Some cardamom 
Put all of it in a blender/mix and viola....yummie sorbet without any added sugars. So delicious!!! And lots of nutrition for you beautiful body!!! My sister was very happy when she came home from work and found her little surprise.

I would love to hear about your experiences if you have ever been on a RAW-vegan no sugar diet or anything similar. And also I would love to have more yummie recipes from you my friends! 



Good night!
Maria

   










Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar