torsdag 25 augusti 2011

Day 5- Why so many people fail being RAW

Why does most people fail being RAW? I think it is because they are just as stupid as me. I went to The Raw Life Festival at Ängsbacka a month ago without having been very RAW at all. Maybe somewhere between 20-30% of my diet consisted of rawfood. Several of the people at the festival giving lectures specifically said
- Don't go home and try to bee a 100% raw if you where not on a raw diet before and don't obsess about it cause you will fail. And what do I do? I go home and after 3 weeks being mostly raw I decide to go on a 100% raw diet + taking away all sugars such as fruit, berries, honey etc. I'm sorry but that is just fucking stupid. During the last 4 days I have felt like going back to the time when I had eating disorders and could not stop thinking about food all day. So today when I woke up with my stomach totally freaked out and me feeling pissed of as soon as I walked into the kitchen I decided to stop this nonsense and start listening to my body instead. I will still try to stay away from sugars but I will enjoy my berries even if they do have some sugars. And I will add more steamed vegetables and quinoa to my diet. So what I did today was just adding some berries, some boiled quinoa and lentils. And it felt soooo GOOD it made my body very satisfied and it took many hours after lunch until I got hungry again.

Anyway here is a link to a very good video where they talk about the different reasons for why many people don't succeed being raw. 

I made almond milk this morning...yum yum. I used the milk for my morning smoothie:

Smoothie
Almond milk
Organic berries
Spinach
Mungbeans 
Flaxseeds
Cucumber

Felt really ignorant this morning when I realized what I was doing but I guess it was just one of these things that I had to do myself in order to truly understand that it doesn't work. 

Sweet dreams!!!
Maria









Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar