måndag 29 augusti 2011

Day 9- Worried

Today I read the letter that I have received from the hospital that tells you all the basic stuff that you need to know before surgery. It doesn't say much really but it got me in a very bad mood. I felt sad and scared. I know it is not a big operation but I still think it is very scary that they are going to cut in me in such a delicate and sensitive part of my body. Well I don't really know how sensitive and delicate it is but in my head it is. I feel like surgery is the right thing to do.....but at the same time I have no idea at all. And in fact it doesn't seem like anyone does either cause everyone is saying different things. But I guess the best thing to do is to go with what feels right for me and then just pray that everything will be ok.

I didn't do so well with the sugars today. I'm sure it was my little inner child that was scared and felt like she needed some comfort, so I had 3 pieces of chocolate. I also had quite a lot of fruits but I think that also had to do with the fact that my lunch had way to little calories so I got hungry really fast after lunch. The lunch was really yummie though. We made pesto spaghetti pumpkin, with some zucchini, marinted portabella mushrooms, mung beans, avocado, pumpkin seeds, parsley and orange. The mushrooms where marinted in white miso, olive and truffel oil and sea salt.

My beautiful sister and her Raw lunch!!!


Thank you and good night!
Maria








Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar