lördag 27 augusti 2011

Day 7- Going bananas

Hangover from the two glasses of wine that I had yesterday I got myself out of bed pretty early to go to the farmers market in the city. As usual I started the day with a wheatgrass shot and I tell you, that was nasty. I normally don't enjoy the taste of wheatgrass and sometimes it makes me feel a bit dizzy, so it just felt like multiplying my hangover and making it even worse (even if it actually made me feel better after 30 min or so). Some people eat pizza when they are hungover, I have a wheatgrass shot...hahahah



But in the end it was so worth getting up and biking to the farmers market in Haga. If you live in Göteborg and you have not been there I highly recommend it. Pure love!!! So many nice things and it is even cheaper then most stores, all organic and locally grown. Went totally bananas and bought so many things that it barley fitted into my 40 l backpack. I really love going to food markets. I feel at home there and it makes me happy buying wonderful nutrient fruits and greens. Sometimes I can even picture myself in some old italian movie being the italian woman that goes to the farmers market every morning wearing some beautiful dress buying lots of fruits and vegetables for my family....prorbably not being that RAW but making divine pasta dishes and tiramisu to die for.....LOL!!!

Have eaten almost only raw today but I went to help my friend rewriting his menu in his italian restaurant. There I had some pieces of wonderful italian chocolate and a caffe latte with the kind of milk that only calfs  are supposed to drink ;-) and it was really really good! Maybe not as good for my body as for my soul but what the heck, you gotta live!!!


Buona notte!
Maria



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar