fredag 26 augusti 2011

Day 6- Wine and pasta

Buona sera!!!
Today has been a great day even if I did not stick to my RAW diet. Started off really well with my yummie morning smoothie. After breakfast I biked to the city for a meeting with a good friend of mine. During the meeting I had my first fruit (a pear) during in these 6 days. Kind of disappointing really thought I would be a lot better.....beh!!!

Had a nice lunch with lots of raw greens and some quinoa. After work though things got out of hand. Went to see a friend of mine at an italian restaurant. As I walk in they tell me that the kitchen is closed which was more the fine by me cause that way I knew I would not need to feel tempted by all the delicious food that they serve there. What happens next though is that my friends comes up to me even before I got a chance to sit down and puts a divine plate with scampi and zucchini tagliatelle under my nose (they had mixed up the order and this one was left over). Wholly crap I just did not have the strength to say no to that. And wow did I enjoy it. But I have to say that the satisfaction after eating an italian dish is not as great as after eating a well balanced raw food meal. But one pasta, lots of bread and 2 glasses of wine later I'm biking home, feeling happy and tipsy, thinking that if it is ever worth cheating on the Raw diet it should be because of the italian diet. I think I will always love the italian food no matter how raw I go. After all I'm almost italiana (at least in my heart;-)






Buona notte
Maria

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar