måndag 22 augusti 2011

Day 2

Started off this day with probiotics and a fresh shot of wheatgrass. I'm not going to lie and say that it tastes great and makes me feel great. In fact I really don't like the taste and it actually made me feel noxious. But I'm convinced that it is doing great things for my body so I will keep on making and drinking it. But I can't live only on a wheatgrass shot especially not since I was going to the gym afterwards so I needed some breakfast. I did not have any idea about what to have since I can't really have any of the things that I'm use to having. I LOVE fruits and usually I have smoothies with greens and fruit to make it sweet and yummie. But I really did not feel like having a green smoothie or green juice without the fruit so I went for a salad instead. When my sister got out of bed and saw me having  the salad she said...-But are you having lunch already...hahaha. Then she went to the fridge and looked at all my greens in there and said...you poor thing. Pretty funny since most people stuff themselves with foods that has no energy what so ever. If she should feel sorry for someone it should be for them the way I see it. But I guess it just shows how obsessed we are with food having to be a pleasure more then really nurturing to our bodies. I know that it can be both but if I had to choose one of the two I would rather have my food being nurturing then a pleasure for me.

The salad was made of the things you can see in the picture plus flaxseed oil, hempseed oil and some fresh lemon juice. (and yes the mushrooms are not RAW)


After a though workout in the gym with my sister we made a kind of salad taco thing. Very yummie and fulfilling. Then I went to work at my friends italian restaurant. OMG the whole place is a huge temptation for a person that loves italian food and has just quit sugars, wheat and diary products!!! Tiramisu, pannacotta, cheese, lasagnas to die for, chocolate....yes the list could be very long . But I manage pretty well, the only thing that ended up in my stomach was a little bit of tiramisu cream that accidentally slipped on too my finger;-)

For dinner me and my sister had zucchini pesto spaghetti with cherry tomatoes, avocado, pumpkin seeds, olives and sunflover sprouts. The pesto was made with olive oil, lemon, garlic and basil (all mixed together). It was so delicious and what made me very happy is that my sister really loved it and she has enjoyed all of the raw food that I have made for her so far. And she says that the food gives her more energy and makes her feel better too. Hurray for RAW food. I'm in love!!!!




Sweet dreams my friends see you tomorrow:-)
Love
Maria

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar